Forage U-Pick is a tool intended to guide users with information for forage selection, forage seeding rates, and forage weed management. While every effort has been made to compile accurate and useful information, the tool should only be used as a starting point for decision making. When selecting a forage or forage mix, Forage U-Pick should be used in conjunction with additional feedback from local professionals, additional technical resources and new forage research as it becomes available.
While every effort has been made to compile accurate and useful information, the tool should only be used as a starting point for decision making.
For forage or forage weed related questions, please contact your Provincial Specialists:
- Alberta Ag-Info Centre
- 403-742-7901 (Or contact your local Applied Research Association)
- AgriService BC
- Agriculture Knowledge Centre
- Manitoba Agriculture Information Centre
- Agricultural Information Contact Centre
- Région de la Capitale-Nationale
- Ailleurs au Québec (sans frais)
- 1-888-222‑MAPA (1-888- 222-6272)
Prince Edward Island
- Agriculture Information Desk
- 1-866-PEI FARM (734-3276)
- Perennia Forage Specialist
New Foundland & Labrador
- Agriculture Business Development Division
For technical issues please contact email@example.com.
Forage U-Pick Questions & Feedback
For questions or feedback specifically regarding Forage U-Pick, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.